Neighbors must tolerate inconveniences that do not exceed the limits of normal tolerance from the point of view of a reasonable person placed in the same circumstances as the victim. When the disturbance is serious, constant and permanent, you may be able to request a court order to put an end to the annoyance and be entitled to damages. Me Poliquin can advise and represent you in the exercise of your rights.

Copyright - Louise Poliquin, lawyer and mediator.  Legal notice. 

                All rights reserved

This website uses cookies. Please see our privacy policy for more details.