When your mortgagor does not pay, Me Poliquin can advise you on the recourses available to you. She can also prepare, serve and register your notice of mortgage recourse. Finally, if the debtor does not voluntarily relinquish the property, she can represent you before the courts to assert your rights.

Copyright - Louise Poliquin, lawyer and mediator.  Legal notice. 

                All rights reserved

This website uses cookies. Please see our privacy policy for more details.