Me Poliquin can draft your agreements and represent you before the courts to obtain their homologation. This is true for agreements between de facto spouses as well as for draft agreements between married or civil union spouses wishing to divorce (amicable divorce), obtain a legal separation or a dissolution of civil union. When mediation or negotiation does not lead to a settlement, Me Poliquin can advise, assist and represent you in all matters pertaining to the separation of your assets and debts, the establishment of spousal or child support, child custody and access rights, as well as all other patrimonial and financial matters.

Copyright - Louise Poliquin, lawyer and mediator.  Legal notice. 

                All rights reserved

This website uses cookies. Please see our privacy policy for more details.