Your child does not have a declared father or mother. Me Poliquin can represent you before the courts to request the establishment of the child's filiation. She can also represent in defense the persons targeted by such proceedings.

Copyright - Louise Poliquin, lawyer and mediator.  Legal notice. 

                All rights reserved

This website uses cookies. Please see our privacy policy for more details.